Page 1 of 1

1 Replies - 5151 Views - Last Post: 05 August 2010 - 07:33 AM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

accessing remote database from iPhone app

Posted 05 August 2010 - 07:10 AM

0 down vote favorite

Hi,

I am writing an application for Registration form (with fields--> firstName, EMail, password, postalCode etc.,.). while, user enters value in first textfield(ex: firstName in my app), it should connect to the remote URL.. and check the user entered value with the responseData(0/1).

(1)How to check 'firstName.text' (IB field) with responseData of ASIHTTPRequest. which method and properties should i use?

(2)How to display an UIImage at the end of UITextfield , basing on responseData?

(3)I have to repeat the steps 1 & 2 for each&every textfield for entire form. How to call a single method for all the textfields in Reg.form.

(4)How to create RadioButtons using iPhoneSDK, and how to save the selected RadioButton value?

I am trying for these 4 things from several days...Can any one of you please post sample code relative to my requirement.? Please, its very urgent....

Thanks for being helpful.....Waiting for your reply... :sweatdrop:

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: accessing remote database from iPhone app

• Self-Trained Economist
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: accessing remote database from iPhone app

Posted 05 August 2010 - 07:33 AM

Moved to Mobile Development.

Can any one of you please post sample code relative to my requirement.?

We are happy to help you with code you wrote, but we will not give you the code. Please post your good faith efforts, including any properly formatted code using code tags, like so: :code:. Don't forget to specifically describe any problems or errors you may be encountering.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1