Help!

need help with possible malicious code

Page 1 of 1

2 Replies - 7986 Views - Last Post: 13 September 2006 - 12:41 PM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Help!

Posted 10 September 2006 - 05:02 PM

I need help with the removal of possible malicious code in the comments box on my myspace profile. I am not able to view all my comments/ not able to send or receive messages/ add friends. Did someone have left malicious code as a comment? I cannot see the comment(s), but my proile says I have 2. how can I remove my comments, or the comments box altogether to get rid of the code? Will this require html or java? i am not profecient in either language.

www.myspace.com/pvtic
or
search: the_dude_is_not_in@docomo.ne.jp on myspace.

Thank you very much

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Help!

• Married Life
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Help!

Posted 10 September 2006 - 05:08 PM

How can we see when we get this?

This profile is set to private. This user must add you as a friend to see his/her profile.

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Addict
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Help!

Posted 13 September 2006 - 12:41 PM

View Posthotsnoj, on 10 Sep, 2006 - 05:08 PM, said:

How can we see when we get this?

This profile is set to private. This user must add you as a friend to see his/her profile.
Apparently Google Cache can bypass this restriction.

I looked at the page source and saw nothing out of the ordinary besides MySpace's usual malformed code. I can also see six of the eight comments, so I'm guessing that the problem is resolved. The remaining comments are not visible because the profile is hidden, as mentioned, and I'm using Google Cache to view it.

Also, asking how to remove MySpace comments is not a web development question. That's a question for MySpace's support staff. Asking how to hide them using CSS might be, though that doesn't seem to be what was requested.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1