It's Me =D

Page 1 of 1

5 Replies - 502 Views - Last Post: 18 August 2010 - 03:55 AM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Hello All!

Posted 13 August 2010 - 11:22 AM

Hello all!

My name is Tyler Moyer, I am an indie game developer. I've been designing RPGs and RTS games since 13 years old. Although I have lost most of my designs I still have a few that I am planning on launching into play! My plan is to design and develop RTS games in Java for web browsers. I've been reading a lot of books on Java and applets. I am almost ready to start developing my own game engine and get started taking my designs and actually doing something with them. I'll be posting blogs once I start development of my first game which will be a 2D RTS. My next game will be a 2D RPG. I Hope to see me going far in the industry in the future. Wish me luck!

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 1
  • +

Replies To: Hello All!

• D.I.C Regular
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Hello All!

Posted 16 August 2010 - 02:26 AM

Welcome to DIC.net! And good luck taking the path to being a game developer. :)
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Blue Sprat
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 16 August 2010 - 01:56 PM

Welcome :smile2: Good luck with your future game development, be sure to post here and show it off :P
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Programming Theoretician
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 16 August 2010 - 02:17 PM

Welcome to Dream.In.Code Tyler! It is pretty ambitious to be going into the game industry, but it sounds like you might have what it takes. I wish you luck on that. If you need any help with things, be sure to post your code along with your questions and one of us will surely drop by and give you a hand if we can. Good luck with the game developing!

:)
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 18 August 2010 - 03:49 AM

View PostJTGameDev, on 13 August 2010 - 10:22 AM, said:

Hello all!

My name is Tyler Moyer, I am an indie game developer. I've been designing RPGs and RTS games since 13 years old. Although I have lost most of my designs I still have a few that I am planning on launching into play! My plan is to design and develop RTS games in Java for web browsers. I've been reading a lot of books on Java and applets. I am almost ready to start developing my own game engine and get started taking my designs and actually doing something with them. I'll be posting blogs once I start development of my first game which will be a 2D RTS. My next game will be a 2D RPG. I Hope to see me going far in the industry in the future. Wish me luck!

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 18 August 2010 - 03:55 AM

Hi Tyler,I'm Mozhdeh, welcome. I wish you all the best in your life.
I looking forward to hear your namemore and more

View Postmozhdeh, on 18 August 2010 - 02:49 AM, said:

View PostJTGameDev, on 13 August 2010 - 10:22 AM, said:

Hello all!

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1