Need help with script and html code red

i am looking at this coding, somethings wrong

Page 1 of 1

1 Replies - 1173 Views - Last Post: 14 September 2006 - 02:51 PM Rate Topic: -----

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Need help with script and html code red

Post icon  Posted 14 September 2006 - 02:41 PM

Hey guys,

This is a project my friend has sent me, i am new at this, but with your help, heck you guys know more than me, so any advice or the question answered will be awesome also i dont know the type of language however if you wish, I can email you the hole coding, just provide me the email address on the forum thanks. anyways:

I need some assistance, just a question really. I see this line in my coding:

#print SENDMAIL "To: employment\@rrmca.com\n";
pirnt SENDMAIL "To: retroesh\@gmail.com\n"; #test to see #if it can send to gmail

2 questions pop in my head that I need you assistance. One of the questions is, when I see the line:
#print SENDMAIL "To: employment\@rrmca.com\n";
The # sign, does that mean its a comment or does that mean its a start of a execute or a pointer? Or is it just a commented out, because we want it to send it to employment@rrmca.com which is an email. Then I look at the email that it shows, however its input within the code as To:employment\@rrmca.com\n;
I do know that the \n means end line, which is a common c++ ending line, however its the email that it shows it as employment\@rrmca.com which puzzles me, is that correct, or does it need to be To:employment@rrmca.com\n; ??

I thank you for taking this time to reading my email, if you can get back to me either email or phone at 951-493-6574

Thank you

Steven B

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Need help with script and html code red

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: Need help with script and html code red

Post icon  Posted 14 September 2006 - 02:51 PM

Hey guys,

I have recieved word that the language that is being used to right the script which is shown above (here it is again, i am questioning it, its all shown above), but the additional information like, what language it is, the languge is Perl. please help,

Thanks again
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1