nested loop

Page 1 of 1

1 Replies - 107 Views - Last Post: 31 August 2010 - 12:59 AM Rate Topic: -----

#1 Guest_shiekh*

nested loop

Posted 30 August 2010 - 11:58 PM

will you please help me in this problem

i will be thank ful to you if you plz give me answer of that

MOD EDIT: Topic closed for violating the rules. We are not your homework factory.
Dream.In.Code has a policy by which we prefer to see a good faith effort on your part before providing source code for homework assignments. Please post the code you have written in an effort to resolve the problem, and our members would be happy to provide some guidance. Be sure to include a description of any errors you are encountering as well.

Please post like this:

Thank you for helping us helping you.

This post has been edited by JackOfAllTrades: 31 August 2010 - 03:54 AM

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0

Replies To: nested loop

• binary decision maker
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: nested loop

Posted 31 August 2010 - 12:59 AM

View Postshiekh, on 31 August 2010 - 05:58 AM, said:

will you please help me in this problem

i will be thank ful to you if you plz give me answer of that

Firstly, that's someone's homework assignment. How do I know? Because recently about a million (possible exaggeration) people have turned up here to ask about it. "We will not do your homework for you! Do not ask us to give you code!"
Secondly, you used the magic word, "plz" - "Use proper English. Correct grammar and spelling is required."
Thirdly, "Use BBCode when posting" - please try again putting code or output requirements inside code tags. The difference in your case between left-lustified text or pre-formatted text is important.
Fourthly, ah, s'ok I guess.
Fifthly, you haven't told us what error or difficulty you are having. "Help us help you!" - that's not a problem, it's a bunch of asterisks.
Sixthly, I've seen this asked before a lot. You can help yourself to the search box in the top right.

These six rules are displayed in a red box above the one you typed your post into. You have ignored or broken five out of six. If you would like to try again, posting your work so far, details of the troubles you are having, in the required format and without using text speak, then I'm sure someone will be able to help.
Was This Post Helpful? 1
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1