2 Replies - 3588 Views - Last Post: 25 September 2006 - 04:42 AM Rate Topic: -----

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Decimal Equivalent to Binary Number - Homework

Posted 22 September 2006 - 03:30 PM

i need help with this method. if anyone can help with this i would apreicated it. A method called getSignedValue. This method should calculate and return the decimal number equivalent to the binary number stored in the object. This method should simply return the integer equivalent of the Binary number object. The calculation is performed assuming that the binary number object is in 2s compliment notation and therefore could produce a positive or a negative result. Note: this method should NOT change the data stored inside the object

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Decimal Equivalent to Binary Number - Homework

• g+ + -o drink whiskey.cpp
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Decimal Equivalent to Binary Number - Homework

Posted 22 September 2006 - 06:11 PM

The site has a policy by which we prefer to see a good faith effort on the part of the user before providing source code in the matter of academic assignments. If you could post the code you've written in an attempt to complete the assignment, our members would be pleased to provide some guidance.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: Decimal Equivalent to Binary Number - Homework

Posted 25 September 2006 - 04:42 AM

View PostAmadeus, on 22 Sep, 2006 - 06:11 PM, said:

The site has a policy by which we prefer to see a good faith effort on the part of the user before providing source code in the matter of academic assignments. If you could post the code you've written in an attempt to complete the assignment, our members would be pleased to provide some guidance.

I have the solution to your problem at hand..........
but ethics hold me back from telling you because.....
where does it say do your homework? :music:
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1