3 Replies - 1988 Views - Last Post: 04 September 2010 - 09:06 AM Rate Topic: -----

#1 Guest_fiyo*

search code in c#

Posted 03 September 2010 - 07:59 PM

i want to create search code for desktop application.i have 3 keywords for search.i gave that keywords in radio buttons.if i select one radio button and selected data retrieve that one combo box.then i select one this combo box and click ok, i want to prompt a report .

how to do this.
Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0

Replies To: search code in c#

• Professional Lurker
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: search code in c#

Posted 03 September 2010 - 08:22 PM

First you open a text editor/IDE, any one will usually do just fine. Then you need to decide which language you want to create the program with. Some popular choices for desktop apps are C++, C#, Java, Ruby, Python and well quite a few others really. Next you'll want to take steps to learn the language well enough to write some simple programs. After you finish that you'll want to begin working more advanced applications until you finally reach the point that you can at least come up with some code that almost does what you want. Then you paste that code here along with the problems you're having with it and most likely someone here will be more than happy to help you work through the bugs in your application.

Edit: If you already have some code then you can skip down to the last sentence :)

This post has been edited by Nakor: 03 September 2010 - 08:24 PM

Was This Post Helpful? 2
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Regular
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 04 September 2010 - 01:57 AM

View PostNakor, on 03 September 2010 - 07:22 PM, said:

First you open a text editor/IDE, any one will usually do just fine. Then you need to decide which language you want to create the program with. Some popular choices for desktop apps are C++, C#, Java, Ruby, Python and well quite a few others really. Next you'll want to take steps to learn the language well enough to write some simple programs. After you finish that you'll want to begin working more advanced applications until you finally reach the point that you can at least come up with some code that almost does what you want. Then you paste that code here along with the problems you're having with it and most likely someone here will be more than happy to help you work through the bugs in your application.

Edit: If you already have some code then you can skip down to the last sentence :)

Hit the nail on the head there mate
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Self-Trained Economist
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 04 September 2010 - 09:06 AM

The C# Tutorials section is probably a good place to start. :)
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1