Ramquest

access violation

Page 1 of 1

3 Replies - 3633 Views - Last Post: 15 May 2007 - 11:32 AM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Ramquest

Posted 25 September 2006 - 04:04 PM

I have spent most of the day trying to find information on an access violation. I have searched MSN as well as google.com to no avail. I have contacted Ramquest technical support and they cannot seem to help me either.

The issue that I have is that I cannot print from my remote location. I have downloaded the remote printer and it has found my local printer but it will not print from the website that my software is located at. It prints at their location not mine. It recognizes that I have a printer but will not utilize it.

The following is my acess violation:

Access violation at address 0012D8E0. Write of address 0012D8E0.

I would appreciate any help that I can get. I did search your website as well and it didn't recognize it either.

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Ramquest

• or something bad...real bad.
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Ramquest

Posted 25 September 2006 - 07:52 PM

what does this have to do with the c++ programming language?
nothing.
moved.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 27 September 2006 - 06:11 AM

View PostDark_Nexus, on 25 Sep, 2006 - 07:52 PM, said:

what does this have to do with the c++ programming language?
nothing.
moved.

I have no idea. I thought that I had selected the one that was for not knowing what kind of a problem that you have. I am by no means a computer expert. I am a user not a programmer. I was just looking for help with a software program that is giving me all kind of trouble.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 15 May 2007 - 11:32 AM

View Posttink8164, on 25 Sep, 2006 - 04:04 PM, said:

I have spent most of the day trying to find information on an access violation. I have searched MSN as well as google.com to no avail. I have contacted Ramquest technical support and they cannot seem to help me either.

The issue that I have is that I cannot print from my remote location. I have downloaded the remote printer and it has found my local printer but it will not print from the website that my software is located at. It prints at their location not mine. It recognizes that I have a printer but will not utilize it.

The following is my acess violation:

Access violation at address 0012D8E0. Write of address 0012D8E0.

I would appreciate any help that I can get. I did search your website as well and it didn't recognize it either.

Sorry, this is a few months late, but I usually load a pdf converter/writer on the host computer and convert my reports to pdf and save them to the host computer. I then open up the host computer's Internet Explorer, open up one of my email accounts, gmail, hotmail, etc and email the attached to myself. I then go grab it on my remote computer and save it to my remote. You might be able to copy and paste from desktop to desktop or link up an Ifolder or something. It might have a lot to do with your connection. If you use remote desktop, pc Anywhere, etc, you print options should covert over. If not, then this is another option (although tedious).
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1