php file upload

how to upload file and remove file

Page 1 of 1

2 Replies - 1238 Views - Last Post: 08 September 2010 - 11:45 PM Rate Topic: -----

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

php file upload

Posted 08 September 2010 - 05:14 AM

Using php is it possible upload files with the record insertion time and retrive that file whenever record will be fetch from the database.and delete it??

as i am having test code to upload which i attach it will upload any kind of file type(example-pdf,zip,jpg etc)on the folder as well as display its all information like type,name,size etc.
in attach file i have create folder on dexttop as upload..and mention its path on code file.its successfully uploading and moving folder to that perticular given path.

but as i mention above how will i achive upload files with the record insertion time and retrive that file whenever record will be fetch from the database.and delete it?

Attached File(s)

This post has been edited by priyankamalusare: 09 September 2010 - 01:09 AM

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: php file upload

• D.I.C Head
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: php file upload

Posted 08 September 2010 - 07:42 AM

Let me see if I've got this straight... You want to
  • INSERT a new record into a database, consisting of the creation time and the file contents
  • Download the file at the user's request and DELETE the record from the database after it has been downloaded

..and that's as far as I got. I have absolutely no idea what

any kind of file to mention location.but not able to retrive files and want to upload it with the insertion of perticular record.
means.

Additionally, you haven't really stated what the issues are that you're having with the files you attached, or even what they do, really. A word of advice: you'll get more replies and more help if you copy and paste your problem code into [ code ] tags instead of uploading files.

Good Luck,
~KuroTsuto

This post has been edited by KuroTsuto: 08 September 2010 - 07:42 AM

Was This Post Helpful? 1
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: php file upload

Posted 08 September 2010 - 11:45 PM

View PostKuroTsuto, on 08 September 2010 - 06:42 AM, said:

Let me see if I've got this straight... You want to
  • INSERT a new record into a database, consisting of the creation time and the file contents
  • Download the file at the user's request and DELETE the record from the database after it has been downloaded

..and that's as far as I got. I have absolutely no idea what

any kind of file to mention location.but not able to retrive files and want to upload it with the insertion of perticular record.
means.

Additionally, you haven't really stated what the issues are that you're having with the files you attached, or even what they do, really. A word of advice: you'll get more replies and more help if you copy and paste your problem code into [ code ] tags instead of uploading files.

Good Luck,
~KuroTsuto

Using php is it possible upload files with the record insertion time and retrive that file whenever record will be fetch from the database.and delete it??

as i am having test code to upload which i attach it will upload any kind of file type(example-pdf,zip,jpg etc)on the folder as well as display its all information like type,name,size etc.
in attach file i have create folder on dexttop as upload..and mention its path on code file.its successfully uploading and moving folder to that perticular given path.

but as i mention above how will i achive that?

Attached File(s)

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1