2 Replies - 1042 Views - Last Post: 08 September 2010 - 07:14 PM

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

how to use a mobile phone as a means of warning device in carnapping?

Posted 08 September 2010 - 06:57 PM

we plan on making a research project concerning anti-car theft devices in our high school. i would like to ask about how we could use a mobile phone as a warning device for the car. we plan on using the mobile phone's text messaging capabilities to send a default SMS to a default number(the owner). There will be a trigger on the door of the car to trigger the phone. Then, the phone will make the message. I would like to ask how we could do this, using the phone as a kind of modem in which we will connect it to the door trigger. What could we use to do this? Can you suggest some ways to somehow make the plan of our setting simpler?

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: how to use a mobile phone as a means of warning device in carnapping?

#2 no2pencil  Icon User is online

• Admiral Fancy Pants
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: how to use a mobile phone as a means of warning device in carnapping?

Posted 08 September 2010 - 07:04 PM

This topic was already posted here.

Please stop opening multiple topics. I'll close the other once since it hasn't had any replies & is posted under a guest account. 1 topic is plenty. I closed a duplicate last night too.

Thank you.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: how to use a mobile phone as a means of warning device in carnapping?

Posted 08 September 2010 - 07:14 PM

sorry mod.. please closed the thread.. just want an answer asap.. that why i repost it.. hopefully somebody help me on this problem.. thanks anyway..
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1