Page 1 of 1

1 Replies - 431 Views - Last Post: 17 September 2010 - 10:53 AM

• .. does not guess solutions
  • member icon

• View blog

EXTREME Value Web Hosting

Posted 16 September 2010 - 12:35 PM

Hi

So since I'm running out of time more and more every week to do work, find new clients and etc. etc. I have an offer for DIC heads.

I have a corporate server (by corporate I mean handling several corporate sites, backed up, high bandwidth, extremely high availability, etc. etc.) that is seriously underutilized at the moment (Running at 29% capacity to be precise).

The server is running Windows, IIS 7.5, PHP 5.3.3, MySQL 5.2, .NET 4.0, isolated application pools, security restricted, only FTP access is given which can be enabled / disabled on request to further secure it. The server is secure up to the international PCI DSS standards (Level 4) so is able to store cardholder details (and card details themselves though I won't allow it) which allows for online stores to be hosted on it.

I'm not going to go into much detail now until there's some interest, so if you have more specific questions, just ask.

What I'm offering exactly is just 15 available hosting packages, so when I have 15 people take me up.. That's it.

Package 1 - Mid
- Storage Space: 10GB
- Bandwidth: Unmetered (note that this doesn't mean unlimited, just that there's about a 5% chance of you ever breaching a limit)
- Unlimited email addresses
- 10 MySQL Databases if required (all via 1 user)
- Monthly: £6/Mo
- Yearly: £50/Year (Paid up front)

Package 2 - High
- Storage Space: Use whatever you want
- Unmetered bandwidth, unlimited email addresses, as many MySQL databases as you want
- Monthly: £12/Mo
- Yearly: £100/Year (Paid up front)

Payment via Paypal, but please contact me with what you need first so I can make sure that I want to host your site ;) Note that this isn't your normal shared environment...

I'm willing to host "high risk" sites (subject to flood, DDoS etc) due to the mitigation protocols that I have in place, if you want SSL I will arrange for an additional IP address at no extra cost (1 per customer).

Important: The only downside I can see from this as opposed to other hosts is that you won't get 24 hour support (not that you really do anyway...). I will however respond within 48 hours worst case scenario.
On the plus-side, I'm also available for your coding needs. If something doesn't work on the server, I'm more than happy to help you work it out and fix the issue for you, no matter what it may be. I'll even configure / install scripts for you if you need the help.

This post has been edited by RudiVisser: 16 September 2010 - 12:36 PM

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: EXTREME Value Web Hosting

• .. does not guess solutions
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: EXTREME Value Web Hosting

Posted 17 September 2010 - 10:53 AM

14 Slots available now.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +