2 Replies - 483 Views - Last Post: 20 September 2010 - 10:07 PM

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

How to pay for web hosting for free

Posted 19 September 2010 - 07:35 AM

There are a lot of free hosting sites out there; some are good, some are not so good. But, for the most part the paid services offer much more. Now, if your like me and don't have a bank account or credit/debit card, paying for those services is next to impossible. But, there is a way to do it with just a paypal account. I found this really useful when i needed to pay for web hosting, and it's perfectly legal. You are not stealing money, making fake money, or anything like that. You are actually getting paid real money. You could even withdraw that money from paypal in the form of a check. Now, I'll explain how to do it.

1. Sign up for an account at ** Removed **. It's free and only takes a few minutes.

2. Start clicking the ads you have available. It opens in a new tab/window and you can still browse the web while your waiting for the 30 second timer to finish. You get a cent per ad.

3. Once you have been a member for at least 15 days, you can "buy" referrals. What this does is you spend $.25 per referral for 30 days. You get $.005 (1/2 cent) per ad that they watch. So, on average, you get $.02 per referral. which means in the course of 30 days, you can get $.60, more than twice you bought it for.

4. Get gold membership. Once your a member for 30 days, have watched at least 100 ads, and rented referrals at least twice, you can get gold. You have to buy it, $90 a year, but you get a lot more per referral. You can also watch a lot more ads. Instead of 4 a day, you get 9 a day.

5. When you have enough, withdraw it to a paypal. The minimum cash out is $2, but gains a dollar each cashout until it reaches 10 dollars.

This is a great service i have to say. It takes a little time to start getting enough money, but once you get there, it gets easier. I hope this helps.

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: How to pay for web hosting for free

• Tired.
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: How to pay for web hosting for free

Posted 20 September 2010 - 10:03 PM

SPAM!!!
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#3 no2pencil  Icon User is online

• Toubabo Koomi
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: How to pay for web hosting for free

Posted 20 September 2010 - 10:07 PM

Agreed. Links removed topic closed. Please don't repost.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1