how to control font size of drop down list values

Page 1 of 1

2 Replies - 2703 Views - Last Post: 20 September 2010 - 10:12 PM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

JAVASCRIPT DROPDOWN LIST

Posted 20 September 2010 - 09:56 PM

hi

i just wanted to know can i give small font size to list values(drop down list)..length of values causes more problem..so how to control size of text box in case of list????as my text box size in increasing if the list values Length is more.how to control that?for ex.my other text box size is ="30" but list values are

<tr><td align="left"><font size="2" font face="Verdana"><strong>Select Status</strong></font></td>
<td align="left">
<select id="status" name="Status" tabindex="25" >
<option value="select">-------------Select Status---------------</option>
<option value="REQUIRED UNDERWRITING APPROVAL FOR BREAK IN INSURANCE">REQUIRED UNDERWRITING APPROVAL FOR BREAK IN INSURANCE</option>
<option value="REQUIRED UNDERWRITING APPROVAL FOR BREAK IN INSURANCE , PAST POLICY AND DECLINE MODEL AND AGE LIMIT">REQUIRED UNDERWRITING APPROVAL FOR BREAK IN INSURANCE , PAST POLICY AND DECLINE MODEL AND AGE LIMIT</option>
<option value="REQUIRED UNDERWRITING APPROVAL FOR BREAK IN INSURANCE AND D-TARIFF DISCOUNT AND DECLINE MODEL">REQUIRED UNDERWRITING APPROVAL FOR BREAK IN INSURANCE AND D-TARIFF DISCOUNT AND DECLINE MODEL
</option>
</select></td></tr>

so how to control size of text box in case of list?

This post has been edited by priyankamalusare: 20 September 2010 - 10:11 PM

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: JAVASCRIPT DROPDOWN LIST

• D.I.C Regular
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: JAVASCRIPT DROPDOWN LIST

Posted 20 September 2010 - 10:01 PM

I don't understand what you're trying to say. You're not really using any periods between sentences. If you want support, make it clear what you're saying.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: JAVASCRIPT DROPDOWN LIST

Posted 20 September 2010 - 10:12 PM

View Postforest51690, on 20 September 2010 - 09:01 PM, said:

I don't understand what you're trying to say. You're not really using any periods between sentences. If you want support, make it clear what you're saying.

hi

i just wanted to know can i give small font size to list values(drop down list)..length of values causes more problem..so how to control size of text box in case of list????as my text box size in increasing if the list values Length is more.how to control that?for ex.my other text box size is ="30" but list values are

<tr><td align="left"><font size="2" font face="Verdana"><strong>Select Status</strong></font></td>
<td align="left">
<select id="status" name="Status" tabindex="25" >
<option value="select">-------------Select Status---------------</option>
<option value="REQUIRED UNDERWRITING APPROVAL FOR BREAK IN INSURANCE">REQUIRED UNDERWRITING APPROVAL FOR BREAK IN INSURANCE</option>
<option value="REQUIRED UNDERWRITING APPROVAL FOR BREAK IN INSURANCE , PAST POLICY AND DECLINE MODEL AND AGE LIMIT">REQUIRED UNDERWRITING APPROVAL FOR BREAK IN INSURANCE , PAST POLICY AND DECLINE MODEL AND AGE LIMIT</option>
<option value="REQUIRED UNDERWRITING APPROVAL FOR BREAK IN INSURANCE AND D-TARIFF DISCOUNT AND DECLINE MODEL">REQUIRED UNDERWRITING APPROVAL FOR BREAK IN INSURANCE AND D-TARIFF DISCOUNT AND DECLINE MODEL
</option>
</select></td></tr>

so how to control size of text box in case of list?
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1