2 Replies - 6317 Views - Last Post: 23 October 2010 - 06:48 PM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Xbox LIVE Game Project

Posted 28 September 2010 - 01:34 AM

Hello there coders!

I have mustered together a VERY dedicated group of individuals to create an indie 2D fighter to release on the XBox LIVE indie channel. We are actually planning on creating a bigger version of the game after we create the indie version, using the first form as proof that our team can create an entertaining game! The later version hopefully being released on XBox LIVE Arcade where we can actually make profits, which may lead into even larger things such as actually getting a building and really taking off as a game development company! :D

We are using the XNA engine to avoid licensing fees at the moment. It uses C# programming language. I have two programmers already which I have worked with on two separate occasions, both of them are very dedicated but still rather green. Not saying that they are terrible, I've seen their work, they are great! (Hope they don't see this and beat me up! lol) So I'm really hoping for someone who has maybe done this before or has enough confidence in themselves to work on the game, lead the other coders, and possible teach them a thing or two.

We are using this project to try to create and stabilize jobs for all of us in developing games. We have are a company called Queue Games Inc. If you are selected to join the team you will be presented with an NDA and a Work For Hire agreement! Most of us actually worked for another video game company, which to be fair, I won't mention their name, but we didn't see eye to eye with their management and decided to try to do this ourselves, thus Queue Games was born! We only have a small team of five and have finally reached a point where all the business stuff is handled and we can now expand and really progress with the project! Which is why I am here.

I know I have only mentioned so much, I would rather give more information via email. So, if you are interested in more details please email me questions at QueueGamesInc@GMail.Com!

We current do not have a website beyond our restricted development site. Sorry!

Details:
Genre: 2D Fighter
Engine: XNA
Ports: XBLA, Steam, PSN (If we can pay the licensing fee)
Compensation: If this is successful, a full time job!

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Xbox LIVE Game Project

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: Xbox LIVE Game Project

Posted 08 October 2010 - 07:55 PM

We are still looking! Please, if you are interested but don't feel like you fit the bill, feel free to send an email anyway and explain the situation.

Sorry if the post was rather bland or missing on any information. Please go ahead and let me know if I need to explain anymore. I will do my best to explain as much as I can while trying to respect the NDA. :smile2:
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Self-Trained Economist
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Xbox LIVE Game Project

Posted 23 October 2010 - 06:48 PM

Moved to Post a Job.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -