1 Replies - 5125 Views - Last Post: 28 September 2010 - 08:41 AM Rate Topic: -----

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

QUIZ IN VB

Posted 28 September 2010 - 08:37 AM

HI

I NEED TO CREATE THE QUIZ IN FOLLOWING LEVEL USING VISUAL BASIC 6, SO KINDLY HELP ME HOW TO MAKE THIS ONE
In the first level, it is choose the best answer type. We can select any one correct answer from four options. In this level the questions are stored in the Ms-access database and are returned at runtime through visual basic software. Total time taken to select the option of the each questions 15 seconds. Suppose if the
user is not able to answer the question within the limited time it will automatically shift to next question and display the message.
TIME OUT! GO TO NEXT QUESTION:
If the user presses the correct answer then the total mark will automatically incremented by 2.In the first level user attempts12 questions if he answered 10 questions correctly then he goes to next level.Otherwise quiz program comes to end.

SECOND LEVEL:
In the second level, user can choose any one of the three subjects. It is a crossword type i.e. user tries to find out the correct word by using clue1 and clue2 and puts into the corresponding boxes. Here also the clues and answers are stored in the access database and retrieved through VB application. In this level, total time is fixed 20 minutes for finding out 20 different words.The crossword boxes contains 10rows and 10 columns. Addresses look like A1-A5 , B5-B7.If the user presses the next button it will display the different back color for the boxes.If the user finds out the correct answer using clue1 then the mark of that answer is 10.If the user needs clue2 then the marks will be reduced to 5.If the user answers wrongly then* will be displayed.If the user identifies correctly then the user can go to next level.

THIRD LEVEL:
In the third level, the user should identify the picture, which is hidden. The user should identify the picture by using 5 clues. If the user uses only one clue to identify the picture then he will get full mark if he needs more clues to identify the marks will be reduced. Finally the user finds out the picture and the marks will be given depending upon his usage of clues.

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: QUIZ IN VB

#2 macosxnerd101  Icon User is online

• Self-Trained Economist
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: QUIZ IN VB

Posted 28 September 2010 - 08:41 AM

You should probably start by learning VB6. I would start in the VB Tutorials Section.
Was This Post Helpful? 1
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1