What should do the best pharmacy system

Page 1 of 1

0 Replies - 5580 Views - Last Post: 21 October 2010 - 01:23 PM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 21 October 2010 - 01:23 PM

hi my friends i am a student of IT me and my team have to make pharmacy system to finch our 3rd year so i was asking my self we will spend time developing this why not making the thing little bit professional ? and make a real system that solve real problems and deliver it for free to the community , ya a little contribution to the world , so i came here to ask your helps guys all you need to do is give me 5 minutes of your time and answer those questions , so here we go
1-what is the most important thing , you think our software should have
2- if you are using any kind of software now what is its name and what bother you and think it has to be perfected .
3-how u guys contact with your supply chains you think it could be any section in the software helps you do that ?
4- pleas can you explain to me how the prexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxion thing work ?? sorry

5-What u think the best pharmacy system should do that you never so in systems of this kind
6- Is there is a web site to help me for our project?
AND THNX FOR EVERYTHING WE WILL PUT THE NAME AND ASK FOR PICTURE OF EACH MEMBER MADE A CONTRIBUTION HERE IN THE ABOUT SECTION OF OUR SOFTWARE AS A GRATITUDE FROM AS

Is This A Good Question/Topic? -1
  • +

Page 1 of 1