3 Replies - 376 Views - Last Post: 26 October 2010 - 12:37 AM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Hello, new here

Posted 22 October 2010 - 09:13 PM

Hi all,

I've worked mainly with robotics driven by PLC and PL/SQL.

I'm a newbie when it comes to anything else but I'm looking to learn more about web applications to create better UIs between the user and the data or automation. Interested in learning more about various frameworks and platforms. I've been playing around with Visual Studio 2010 trying different things.
Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Hello, new here

• The Ninjaducky
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Hello, new here

Posted 22 October 2010 - 09:36 PM

Hey kmc5117! Welcome to </Dream.In.Code>! I really hope that you enjoy it here! I'm Dogstopper and my primary is language, although I am beginning to branch out as I get the time to.

Reobotics eh? Sounds neat! I really want to get into that myself and hope to do so. Any major things you've done?

On a different note, you said you are trying new frameworks for web development? We have an entire section of our website devoted to Web Development:
http://www.dreaminco...eb-development/

There are also programming forums on PHP, ASP.NET, and ColdFusion. I hope that you find what you need! Just remember to :code:!

And if you just want to chill out and talk, then the Hang Out area is great!
http://www.dreaminco...um/72-hang-out/

See you round!
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• kitties == adorable

• View blog

Posted 22 October 2010 - 11:41 PM

Hi kmc5117, welcome to </Dream.In.Code>, I'm Alex6788 and i'm learning C++. I hate following Dogstopper my greets look horrible compared.

I've always been interested in robotics, i'd love to program even just a simple little robot that drives around and when it bumps into something backs up.

I'll see you around in the forums.

This post has been edited by Alex6788: 22 October 2010 - 11:42 PM

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 26 October 2010 - 12:37 AM

Hello im new here too, hoping to learn alot. and im a newbi, just got my frist book about java =) And alittel about myself, i been gaming for about 15 years (alittel on an off), just got intrested in programming this year. I live in norway and is 21 years old.

Hope you all have a good day ^_^
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1