2 Replies - 8151 Views - Last Post: 02 November 2010 - 05:01 PM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Google Map Sidebar: Collapsible accordion with first item expanded at

Posted 25 October 2010 - 03:57 AM

Hi,

I would like to implement a specific JQuery accordion menu on my current Google maps project - essentially to use the 4th example '4: Collapsible accordion with first item expanded at page load' on the page below to control the marker points on my map:

http://www.i-marco.n...ry-accordion-3/

My map is on the site below, and so far I have been able to have the first category closed and the rest open at page load by using the code below, but want to ideally have it displayed in reverse, much like the 4th example on the 'jquery-accordion-3' page above.

Here is part of the code I have used so far:

$("h4.toggleCollapsableContent:first")
      .addClass('closed')
      .next('.collapsableContent').hide();

Here is my project: http://www.ucl.ac.uk...rs/index2.shtml

Any help to get it to instead display the collapsible accordion with first item expanded at page load would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Gray

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Google Map Sidebar: Collapsible accordion with first item expanded at

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: Google Map Sidebar: Collapsible accordion with first item expanded at

Posted 27 October 2010 - 11:13 PM

This is achieved by adding a CSS class named collapsible and another CSS class named expandfirst like in example 2.

I didnt have time to sort through the way your dynamically adding the menus but you need to add a class of expandfirst to the first list item if you are using the script from the other page listed.
Was This Post Helpful? 1
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: Google Map Sidebar: Collapsible accordion with first item expanded at

Posted 02 November 2010 - 05:01 PM

View Postbillpull1, on 27 October 2010 - 10:13 PM, said:

This is achieved by adding a CSS class named collapsible and another CSS class named expandfirst like in example 2.

I didnt have time to sort through the way your dynamically adding the menus but you need to add a class of expandfirst to the first list item if you are using the script from the other page listed.

Thanks for this - I got it working in the end.

G
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1