For use by designer in portfolio

Page 1 of 1

2 Replies - 12122 Views - Last Post: 14 November 2010 - 02:39 PM

• D.I.C Addict
  • member icon

• View blog

Web-site design and creation

Posted 27 October 2010 - 01:04 AM

First off, this is not a paying job. If you are still reading thanks. I am looking to re-do my website, but I have as much chance of hitching a ride to the moon as designing something worthwhile. What I am looking for is someone who is willing to design and create a website for me. The actual design is 99% up to the person who accepts this (so long as it is not offensive and at least partially works together with the freeware theme that the website is meant to portray). Since I can not offer money, what I am offering is the opportunity for someone to make a website and have it hosted free of charge. I have a domain and I have some content, but the rest is up to whoever is interested. It can be updated as often as you want, it is just I would have to do the actual upload of the info to my domain. Thoughts or interest? PM, e-mail me, or leave a reply to this post.

Also multi-language support is fine as long as it is accurate translations (for example into your mother tongue if that is not English). The website that is currently being used can be viewed at http://www.adkins-software.com

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Web-site design and creation

• D.I.C Regular
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Web-site design and creation

Posted 14 November 2010 - 02:17 PM

This Job has been taken, For the benefit of the mods.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Addict
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Web-site design and creation

Posted 14 November 2010 - 02:39 PM

Sorry forgot to mention that. Yes it has been taken, and the work in progress that I would call 99% done can be viewed at Adkins-Software.com
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1