.Css StyleSheet / ShadowBox Program?

Trying 2 find help for my website

Page 1 of 1

3 Replies - 2133 Views - Last Post: 29 October 2010 - 05:26 AM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

.Css StyleSheet / ShadowBox Program?

Posted 29 October 2010 - 04:13 AM

First post... I really hope I don't get flamed to bad. I am a casual user trying to find a program or some one who might be able to help me with the code for what I think is a .CSS stylesheet or maybe a "shadowbox"? Heres the address of the Element or module (or whatever it might be called) http://blackops.digi...yer/killstreaks . On this web page is a table/textbox that when you hover over the text a set picture appears to the right. I would like to take that element and use it on my webpage. (my webpage is TEAMXILE.Net) I want to be able to add that type of element and have all my members names, then when highlighted, it would show their gamer tag, picture of users rank, and the users ribbon rack. I really dont know where to start. I searched for help programming and was sent here. If you're as passionate about your hobby as I am with Xbox, I hope you understand and are willing to help. Thanks so much.
You can contact me via this site
Email: [email removed by MOD]
TeamXile.Net User IIIZULUIII
Xbox Live - III ZuLu III
If i posted this in the wrong thread, can you direct me to the right one?

This post has been edited by eclipsed4utoo: 29 October 2010 - 05:34 AM

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: .Css StyleSheet / ShadowBox Program?

• D.I.C Regular
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: .Css StyleSheet / ShadowBox Program?

Posted 29 October 2010 - 05:07 AM

Welcome to to forum.

You have almost posted in the right forum. This is a Javascript function you are looking at, not HTML/CSS.

It is best not to post personal details in the post, the foum grows and gets better with the content produced on it, taking the conversation off the board is detrimental to the forums growth and anyone who might have a similar question in the future.

It isnt really nice to take things directly from another site and in some cases will break copyright laws.

You are looking for a javascript function that will change the content of an element when you mouse over another element. Try posting in the Javascript forum and maybe someone can point you in the right direction.

Also, pop into the New users forum and say hello :)
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• 痛覚残留
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 29 October 2010 - 05:19 AM

it can also be done with CSS (cf. http://meyerweb.com/...ups/demo.html). it just is a matter of preference.
Was This Post Helpful? 1
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Regular
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 29 October 2010 - 05:26 AM

Oh very nice Dormilich, didnt think this would work without JS.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1