Help Me

I don't know how to inform Computer what I want in C# language

Page 1 of 1

2 Replies - 588 Views - Last Post: 13 November 2010 - 02:34 PM Rate Topic: -----

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Help Me

Posted 13 November 2010 - 01:39 PM

hello
I will appreciate if sb tell me how to communicate with computer with C# language
I mean I want to develop a windows application program with C# but I don't know what syntax should I use.
there are a lot of syntaxes in C# programing language.
When I want to start designing a form and make it practical, something stops me and it is unknowing this language syntaxes :(
please guide me in the way you thing it's the best.
please contact me with this yahoo ID:
<Removed>
TNX

This post has been edited by macosxnerd101: 13 November 2010 - 02:30 PM
Reason for edit:: Email removed per site policies. Please keep all work via the forums.

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Help Me

• D.I.C Addict
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Help Me

Posted 13 November 2010 - 02:12 PM

Hello there,

Not to be rude, but when you say things like this:

I mean I want to develop a windows application program with C# but I don't know what syntax should I use.

and

I don't know how to inform Computer what I want in C# language

I would suggest you perhaps need to pick up a book and learn the basics of the c# language. A great book, of which goes into good detail on windows applications (and everything really!), is

CSharp.2010.and.the.dotNET.4.Platform.5th.Edition

You really need to get the basics (the syntax etc) down before you start building any meaningful applications.

I don't think anyone here is going to be able to help you (other than yourself, that is) with such a general, far reaching issue.

This post has been edited by CodingSup3rnatur@l-360: 13 November 2010 - 02:25 PM

Was This Post Helpful? 2
  • +
  • -

#3 macosxnerd101  Icon User is online

• Self-Trained Economist
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Help Me

Posted 13 November 2010 - 02:34 PM

Communicate with the computer how? Do you want to read/write to Files? Do you want to interact with ports?

Honestly, I would strongly suggest taking a look at the C# Tutorials Section. Start from the beginning and work your way up.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1