2 Replies - 452 Views - Last Post: 27 November 2010 - 06:54 AM Rate Topic: -----

#1 Guest_Sean*

object array problem

Posted 26 November 2010 - 06:57 PM

The attached file is the beginnings of a monopoly game I am attempting to make, my problem occurs once the program attempts to create an array of objects to act as players.
the program has been written in C#, 2008 Visual Studio on a 64 bit system. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0

Replies To: object array problem

#2 modi123_1  Icon User is online

• Suitor #2
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: object array problem

Posted 26 November 2010 - 07:24 PM

Just a heads up - this post lacks the file you reference as well as a clearly written out problem (ie what is it doing, what should it be doing, and what is the code that is having the problem).
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: object array problem

Posted 27 November 2010 - 06:54 AM

modi123_1 has already told you this. I rewrote that because I wanted it to be more clearer to you what should a question look like. Of course this is just my opinion. If you understood modi123_1 well you should skipp this.

You may have forgotten this step (while attaching the file to your post)...
When you attach it on the upper side of the "Click To Attach Files" appears your file. You should the click "Add To Post" button. And then the file will be available for download.

You should post your code first and then explain your errors with great detail. If there is no awnsear only then you should turn to posting your entire project(although I do not recommend you that).

You could also explain your desired effect of the game a little bit clearly. Like what is the type of project (Windows Forms Application, Console Application, ...). It would be also good to explain the execution of the game(How do you want the application to process the info you give it).

P.S.
Please post your code WITHIN code tags as mentioned in the big pink rectangle.
Be sure to format your code using the CTRL + E + D shortcut.
In 99% cases putting code in your question is better than posting an entire project.

This post has been edited by CodderMan: 27 November 2010 - 06:55 AM

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1