AP Computer Science Class

Manditory computer class and in desperate need for tutoring

Page 1 of 1

2 Replies - 1063 Views - Last Post: 02 December 2010 - 09:45 PM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

AP Computer Science Class

Posted 02 December 2010 - 09:37 PM

In an AP Computer Science class and I do not know anything really and my teacher does not make any sense, nor does she have time to help me. I am trying to get my bearings so that I will not fail. Could somone please recommend a place for me to begin in the tutorials section? Please beleive me I am past desprate here I need help; if someone could point me where I should start I can go from there. I don't even know what BBC code is!!!!!!!!

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: AP Computer Science Class

• Programming Theoretician
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: AP Computer Science Class

Posted 02 December 2010 - 09:42 PM

Welcome to Dream.In.Code misa! We are here to help. Hopefully it is not too late. What language are you doing your work in and we can certainly help point you in the right direction to where you can get some beginner tutorials. Just keep in mind that programming is not something you are going to get overnight and takes a bit of hard work, practice and trial and error. So if you are on the doorstep of a mid term or final exam and you have not done any work all semester long, you may very well not pass.

But if you have some code you are in need of help with, it is what we do! Just post it and ask your questions. We will SHOW you where you have gone wrong, but we will not do homework for you.

Enjoy the board! :)
Was This Post Helpful? 2
  • +
  • -

#3 macosxnerd101  Icon User is online

• Self-Trained Economist
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: AP Computer Science Class

Posted 02 December 2010 - 09:45 PM

Hi misa, and welcome to Dream.in.Code. I'm going to move your thread to the Student Campus forum for better responses. :)

The first place I'd start is my thread Getting Better at Programming Java, which outlines topics you need to know for the AP Exam. The only one it doesn't include is GridWorld. You may also want to check out our Java Tutorials Section. There are a lot of excellent introductory tutorials. If you need any help with your code, feel free to stop by the Java forum. We also have the GridWorld subforum in Java for GridWorld specific questions.

Good luck in your course and again, welcome to DIC! :)
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1