1 Replies - 5666 Views - Last Post: 05 December 2010 - 10:34 PM Rate Topic: -----

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

creating c# multiplication table using do loop for loop and while loo

Posted 05 December 2010 - 09:54 PM

Hi, I understand how to create a c# multiplication table using for loop and console but I need help using do while loop with for loop
Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: creating c# multiplication table using do loop for loop and while loo

• Please show what you have already tried when asking a question.
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: creating c# multiplication table using do loop for loop and while loo

Posted 05 December 2010 - 10:34 PM

Learning the very basics of a language is the responsibility of the student. There are hundreds if not thousands of tutorials for the language basics. There are hundreds of books. There are thousands of HTML pages on MSDN for this. You can't expect to ask for someone to write a tutorial just for you in answer to your questions for each and every part of the language, and hand-hold you throw learning C#.

I am going to guess that you are trying to teach yourself C# without much guidance, a decent book or without knowing where to look. Sometimes just knowing where to look can make all the difference. Google is your friend.
Search with either "C#" or "MSDN" as the first word: "MSDN Picturebox", "C# Custom Events", "MSDN timer" etc.

But honestly, just typing away and seeing what pops up in Intellisense is going to make your self-education take 20 years. You can learn by trying to reverse engineer the language through banging on the keyboard - or you can learn by doing the tutorials and following a good "How to learn C#" book.

May I suggest picking up a basic C# introductory book? It's not that people here don't want to be helpful, but there is a certain amount of basic learning work that one should really take upon themselves before asking for help. There are so many great "How do I build my first application" tutorials on the web... There are dozens of "Learn C# in 21 days", "My first C# program" books at your local book seller or even public library... Asking a forum, any forum, to hand-hold you through it is just redundant. In many ways it disrespects the people who have invested dozens of hours in the on-line tutorials and those that spent thousands of hours in authoring books.

Build a Program Now! in Visual C# by Microsoft Press, ISBN 0-7356-2542-5
is a terrific book that has you build a Windows Forms application, a WPF app, a database application, your own web browser.

C# Cookbooks
Are a great place to get good code, broken down by need, written by coding professionals. You can use the code as-is, but take the time to actually study it. These professionals write in a certain style for a reason developed by years of experience and heartache.

Microsoft Visual Studio Tips, 251 ways to improve your productivity, Microsoft press, ISBN 0-7356-2640-5
Has many, many great, real-world tips that I use all the time.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1