What are you working on right now?

I want to hear about current projects!

Page 1 of 1

1 Replies - 782 Views - Last Post: 08 December 2010 - 02:23 PM Rate Topic: -----

• D.I.C Head
  • member icon

• View blog

What are you working on right now?

Posted 08 December 2010 - 08:06 AM

While I've been working with Ruby for a while, I've only recently been working with Rails. So to get started with it, I've started creating a personal CMS to keep up with things I'm learning in ruby/rails and with other resources as well. I'm almost finished with it. I'm having to put the finishing touches on it with a bit of Ajax and some better graphics (I suck at Photoshop)

It's pretty sweet. I name my own titles/topics and it auto-inputs resources that I've found around the interwebs like youtube videos, links, and images. I need a better way to sort and search through it though. Thats my next big step.

Anyone else in the forum working on something?

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: What are you working on right now?

• I wrote you an code
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: What are you working on right now?

Posted 08 December 2010 - 02:23 PM

Now that I'm done with classes for the semester, I'm getting back to working on becoming better at Ruby in general - I'm really comfortable with Java, but Ruby still catches me off guard sometimes. My current practice involves Ruby Koans, which are edge test cases for getting more familiar with the basic library and functions of Ruby.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1