Help with project

help with my project

Page 1 of 1

1 Replies - 741 Views - Last Post: 11 December 2010 - 07:54 PM Rate Topic: -----

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Help with project

Posted 11 December 2010 - 06:49 PM

Hey guys,

My Name is Ollie and i was wondering if anyone would be willing to assist me?

I am currently doing my A2 Year of computer studies and the programming language I'm using is you guessed it visual basic 2008. I am having real trouble with it I'm not programming expert by any stretch of the imagination and just need some help and advice on how I should go about this.

My project is a spelling game for children with learning difficulties. Basically I want it to access a database I have made in Access and display an image or sentence containing or relating to a word and the have to either write out what is in the picture or fill in the blank in the sentence I want some sort of rewards system to make it like a game to keep them engaged. I understand if this is too bigger question to ask but if anyone can help me I would be much appreciative.

Thanks

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Help with project

• Master(Of Foo)
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Help with project

Posted 11 December 2010 - 07:54 PM

That does sound like a big project. So for our sake take it slow, and show us what you have and where you are having trouble. We deal with issues and help with concepts, but not entire projects.

Outline your projects and things you want to implement, pen and paper can be a good start. Then start going at it. Google can be a great help, msdn as well, but more complexed explanations. We will also assist when you need.

P.S. welcome to DIC!!!
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1