JavaFX dicontinuance

JavaFX will start to be developed as an API

Page 1 of 1

1 Replies - 789 Views - Last Post: 03 February 2011 - 10:48 PM Rate Topic: -----

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

JavaFX dicontinuance

Posted 13 December 2010 - 02:51 PM

hi all im new here and this is my very 1st entry

i am a javafx course finisher who yet to build any single application related to javafx script. but it start to piss me off after i read the oracle announcement about the javafx script discontinuance plan. actually the announcement is sometimes earlier than my alert. for myself it is a good language which should be an great alternative for tedious style of graphic or animation developing using ordinary java language. just like html+javascript in a single syntax format, a programmer way for flash like application. somewhere i think this choices provision is better than what microsoft's offer of c# and vb. we dont need two same purpose language differ in syntax format, but if one suggesting a plan to discontinue html and use them as javascript api instead, the idea is totally ridiculous, unacceptable. then imho it is same to javafx

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: JavaFX dicontinuance

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: JavaFX dicontinuance

Posted 03 February 2011 - 10:48 PM

View Postjerinho, on 13 December 2010 - 02:51 PM, said:

hi all im new here and this is my very 1st entry

i am a javafx course finisher who yet to build any single application related to javafx script. but it start to piss me off after i read the oracle announcement about the javafx script discontinuance plan. actually the announcement is sometimes earlier than my alert. for myself it is a good language which should be an great alternative for tedious style of graphic or animation developing using ordinary java language. just like html+javascript in a single syntax format, a programmer way for flash like application. somewhere i think this choices provision is better than what microsoft's offer of c# and vb. we dont need two same purpose language differ in syntax format, but if one suggesting a plan to discontinue html and use them as javascript api instead, the idea is totally ridiculous, unacceptable. then imho it is same to javafx

go start a project on sourceforge to create a 1:1 gnu replacement. i bet you'll get some coders willing to help.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1