Get To Know Your Forum Leaders

Page 1 of 1

0 Replies - 5960 Views - Last Post: 15 December 2010 - 05:08 PM Rate Topic: -----

• D.I.C Lover

• View blog

Get To Know Your Forum Leaders

Posted 15 December 2010 - 05:08 PM

ButchDean

I'm a computer science graduate and professional programmer with most of my experience from the games industry, accumulating five years' of experience. I have a real passion for all things game programming including graphics, AI, audio, etc, as well as writing my own routines to improve the already present debugging environment for all types of software. I'm also working on my own home brew project using C++ and DirectX, and porting an old 3D game (the first ever game I wrote) to Linux.

I on the rare occasion code in other languages but C++ is by far my favorite that I use for almost everything I code. Under Windows I code using Visual Studio, and under Linux my preference is NetBeans C++ IDE.

Gaming is another passion of mine on the PS3 and PC, but that's another story. :)/>/>/>

stayscrisp

Like most people my age, I'm 27 years old. I have a BSc(hons) in Game Design and Development. I have always had a huge interest in computer repair and technology but only began programming around 5 years ago. I usually spend my free time adding to my existing code base and game engine to enable fast and efficient development. My main strengths lie in class design and fast gameplay code although I'm quite proficient in 3D maths.

Football (soccer to some of you) and videogames are my two main interests and nothing breaks up a coding session like 90 minutes of the beautiful game :)/>/>/>

Photoshop is a new hobby of mine and I spend a lot of time just practising using the tools and messing with effects.

Blog: http://www.dreaminco...he-crispy-blog/

This post has been edited by macosxnerd101: 14 June 2013 - 06:27 PM

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Page 1 of 1