1 Replies - 1769 Views - Last Post: 18 December 2010 - 12:24 PM

• D.I.C Head
  • member icon

• View blog

WP7 Projects

Posted 17 December 2010 - 12:59 PM

Alright guys,

For Christmas I am getting a Windows Phone 7, the LG one with slide out keyboard (Curse you bell mobility for not having the Samsung Focus). Since I am a computer programming student, I figured why not develop apps for the phone? After all, I get everything free via DreamSpark.

Here is my problem - What to make?

Does anyone have any ideas on projects to get started and learn more features? or even, does anyone have a project that might not even be remotely possible but interesting to see on a phone?

All ready to set programming and hit that snag of, I have no idea what to do. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

//BrairMoss

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: WP7 Projects

• using System.Linq;
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: WP7 Projects

Posted 18 December 2010 - 12:24 PM

My recommendation to you is to get familiar with the platform first - there are some restrictions that might become frustrating if you start working on something and later on find out that you can't use it because you have to implement a completely independent layer outside WP7 SDK.

Now that being said, you can work on some of the projects outlined here. Microsoft was running Mobile App Match for a while, but that site is not accessible for now - it was specifically dedicated to Windows Phone 7 application ideas.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1