source safe in .net

source safe in .net

Page 1 of 1

2 Replies - 3549 Views - Last Post: 18 December 2007 - 11:21 PM Rate Topic: -----

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

source safe in .net

Posted 09 November 2006 - 06:48 AM

i want to use source safe like i used in visual basic6.which source safe should be used for.NET.installation does not provide source safe.
Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: source safe in .net

• I liek milk!!1
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: source safe in .net

Posted 10 November 2006 - 01:14 PM

I believe you have to install Visual studio first, then when you go to set up a visual Source Safe project, it will either already be isntalled, or you need to install it then.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: source safe in .net

Posted 18 December 2007 - 11:21 PM

View Postvpadhye37, on 9 Nov, 2006 - 06:48 AM, said:

i want to use source safe like i used in visual basic6.which source safe should be used for.NET.installation does not provide source safe.

I recommend SourceAnywhere Standalone for you. It exactly meets your requirements. It is an SQL-based source control application that provides all of the key features of VSS, plus much more. Also, SourceAnywhere Standalone is well integrated with Microsoft Visual Studio 6/2003/2005/2008, Dreamweaver and Eclipse IDE. Here is the home page of SourceAnywhere Standalone:
http://www.dynamsoft...e_Overview.aspx

Also, if you do not want to manage your own server, you can try SourceAnywhere Hosted, a hosted edition of SourceAnywhere Standalone and fully managed by Dynamsoft.com:
http://www.dynamsoft...d_Overview.aspx

You can take a look.

Thanks.

Catherine Sea
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1