2 Replies - 2871 Views - Last Post: 27 December 2010 - 11:10 PM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Help Adding jQuery Scrollbar

Posted 23 December 2010 - 05:51 PM

My site is: mountainsofblow.com

I'm trying to add this scrollbar to my website:
http://manos.malihu....ontent-scroller

I tested out the example they provide and it works. But as soon as I move the divs to surround the content within the jquer tabbed boxes I created, the scroll no longer works.

The site is passing validation. Any ideas why it's not working?

Please help!

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Help Adding jQuery Scrollbar

• Programming Theoretician
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Help Adding jQuery Scrollbar

Posted 23 December 2010 - 10:03 PM

Your site doesn't even have the code you are suppose to insert on it. You have to actually add the code after where it reads "The full javascript code is inserted in the end of the document, just before the closing body tag." on the example site. Read the instructions on the page.

As for your site, your site also has an error with your music player. The error is that you are selecting the div element with the id "jpId" and then trying to call the method "jPlayer" on it. Well it is just a div, so of course there is no jPlayer method. You are also calling the jquery .ready() method from inside the ready() method which I am not sure why you are doing that.

On top of that, you are including jQuery more than once when you should only include it once and the javascript path "/js/jquery.jplayer.min.js" is not right. The script is not at that file path location. So fix that as well.

:)
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: Help Adding jQuery Scrollbar

Posted 27 December 2010 - 11:10 PM

Thanks for your help. I re-read the tutorial and started over but it is still not working. If you have time, I'd appreciate if you took another look. Otherwise, I'll just save the jquery for once I know more about it.

Thanks!
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1