Scientist

how they manage their times

Page 1 of 1

2 Replies - 739 Views - Last Post: 26 December 2010 - 04:18 PM

#1 Guest_Biju seth*

Scientist

Posted 26 December 2010 - 09:40 AM

Sir,I have a question that how scientist manage their times in researches and makes their project or any discover perfectly.How they perfect in their whole discover. :helpsmilie:
Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0

Replies To: Scientist

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: Scientist

Posted 26 December 2010 - 12:04 PM

uh.... what? I'm not sure i really understand what you're asking... :(
hmmm...
if you're asking how a scientist manages their time to get some product in for a company, they probably don't necessarily manage their time per say. They most likely just do things methodically. They probably start with some idea, research behind it, then once they understand it enough, experimenting on it until some conclusion that's worth while is reached, and then publication of the results, aka The Scientific Method. i mean.... it kinda depends on what the scientist is researching, and on the personal speed of work on the part of the scientist as to how much time is allotted to each part of the method and how much time the whole thing takes. Science though is hard to put time limits on... Scientists simply build on research and what doesn't work until they find an answer. and that could literally take centuries depending on the topic of research.

Basically, scientists simply research and experiment and come up with new ideas to solve problems. Generally they experiment and find what does not work, eliminating everything that doesn't work eventually, only to find something that does work. Thus, they seem to discover things perfectly, but really there's a lot of work and time put into the discovery.

This post has been edited by Zekorov: 26 December 2010 - 12:08 PM

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• or something bad...real bad.
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Scientist

Posted 26 December 2010 - 04:18 PM

A scientist is one who practices science:

Science is defined as "an enterprise that builds and organizes knowledge in the form of testable explanations and predictions about the natural world."
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1