0 Replies - 580 Views - Last Post: 06 January 2011 - 06:33 PM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Developer Needed for Internet Startup

Posted 06 January 2011 - 06:33 PM

I've cofounded two Internet start ups. We have a team of people assembled but we're missing that all too valuable Developer/Programmer that can maintain the websites for us during these early stages. We're looking for a Technical Director for either both of the sites or just one of the sites (depending on what you're most comfortable with). Please excuse my vagueness as to the nature of the websites, but at this time we are contacting a handful of people and would prefer to get into the fine details only with those that show an interest in the position.

With that said, let me tell you a little bit about what we are looking for. As I said, we are a start up. One of the websites is currently in development and the other site is ready for launch. There are a few people on our team, however, we're looking to bring someone on board with the programming knowledge to maintain the site once we launch it. The actual development of the websites is being handled by a development firm. We simply need someone with the technical knowledge to maintain the site and consult on tech issues. Initially, these start-ups will not require a full time commitment and the person we bring on board will be given am equity share. As the position transitions to full time, a salary will be provided.

Website 1
Is primarily written in PHP with a MYSQL database. Javascript is used heavily on the front end. Google Maps API is also integrated. We hired a development firm for this site and we think they did a pretty good job. We're pretty much ready to launch once we have someone on board that can take care of site management and maintenance. We'd also like to do SEO work as the site is launched.

Website 2
We have a beta version right now that is being tested and used as presentation material to investors. The site is built using Joomla, Jomsocial and two other APIS (further info on these for those that are interested in position). Once we acquire funding, we'll enter a second phase of development where we'd create our own version of the APIs and Jomsocial.

If any of the above sounds interesting to you please contact me at the below email. Thanks you.

7tickets@gmail.com

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Page 1 of 1