3 Replies - 397 Views - Last Post: 09 January 2011 - 02:42 PM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Hi, I'm new here!

Posted 07 January 2011 - 07:11 AM

I'd like to start off by saying that after surfing this forum I've learned 1 thing: after 2 years of being a "programmer", I still know absolutely nothing! haha Moving on...

Name: Kristan
Sex: Female
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Brown
Education: DeVry University. BA degree, but working in IT. I'd probably be better off working with people than computers, but what can you do...
Programming Languages: My company's website is on a Lotus Notes platform. Boooo...I prefer the user end stuff rather than back end stuff. I'm better with analysis and making things pretty than I am with code quite honestly.
Years Programming/Designing: 2
Hobbies/Interests: Gaming
Favorite Movie: Stepbrothers
Favorite Video Game: Borderlands, Halo, COD...and of course the traditional Mario games.
Likes: video games, wine, being a punk on XBL, chocolate, Golden Retrievers and long walks on the beach (no, really...)
Dislikes: When my windshield is dirty, my handwriting, germs.

I'm terrified of joining a forum because most that I'm on are evil and if you post anything you're flamed, no matter what. Thinking good thoughts for this forum!

See you around!

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Hi, I'm new here!

• XNArchitect
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Hi, I'm new here!

Posted 07 January 2011 - 07:50 AM

Welcome aboard. The only area of this forum that we generally see lots of flaming is the Lounge. Steer clear of there and you should be good.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• CEO of GeekTelligence
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 07 January 2011 - 03:24 PM

View PostKilorn, on 07 January 2011 - 01:50 PM, said:

Welcome aboard. The only area of this forum that we generally see lots of flaming is the Lounge. Steer clear of there and you should be good.

Good advice, welcome to the forum! Enjoy your stay :-)
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• kitties == adorable

• View blog

Posted 09 January 2011 - 02:42 PM

Hey kris10rae, welcome to </Dream.In.Code>

This forum is really nice so don't worry about that, except for the lounge so as mentioned stay clear of there. Oh also some people in the help sections might get snappy if you don't post your code in code tags so here they are :code:

I'm also a big gamer, i like all genres. I'm learning C++ and have been since March 2009 and i'm still a beginner in my opinion.

I hope you stick around and enjoy the site :)
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1