introduction thread

Page 1 of 1

0 Replies - 395 Views - Last Post: 12 January 2011 - 11:57 PM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Hello world!

Posted 12 January 2011 - 11:57 PM

HELLO WORLD!
I’m a simple person. The last good book I red, I didn’t finished but it was a novel by neil strauss related to the mystery method… I just read what impresses me at first glance. My main languages are Spanish and potuguese, the English is rusty, I’ve never been living in a country that speaks English. I’m sorry if I do mistakes writing.
I’m studying in high school computer science, I’ve programmed in c, c++, java, php, css, mysql, html, javascript, etcetra. Currently I’m on with c++ :D. I like to help and be helped.
Favorite Bands: Marilyn Manson, Guano Apes, Wisin y Yandell (reggaeton), Maelo Ruiz (salsa), etcetra
Favorite Movie: Inception was insane! / Spirited Away fell in love with chihiro : )
Favorite Color: Don’t have any favorite color. I like color themes that are smooth in contrasts and not affect the eyes so much.

Favorite Number: 7? 5? Dunno : )
Favorite Beverage: alcohol
Favorite food: chicken, codfish with olive oil and potatoes : ), letil (it’s a bean) with rice, etcetra
Favorite Sport: Tennis, football
Favorite Phrase: Beauty is a form of genius--is higher, indeed, than genius, as it needs no explanation. It is of the great facts in the world like sunlight, or springtime, or the reflection in dark water of that silver shell we call the moon. (Oscar Wild)
Favorite Animal: My Cat she is pregnant right now : (
Favorite Video Game: Metal Gear Solid
Favorite Quote: Yeah the world is insane!
If I Could Have One Superhuman Ability, It Would Be: Capable to see naked bodies through clothes : )

This post has been edited by legadema: 12 January 2011 - 11:58 PM

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Page 1 of 1