2 Replies - 629 Views - Last Post: 14 January 2011 - 04:20 AM

• D.I.C Addict
  • member icon

• View blog

Clojure - Where can i find resources?

Posted 13 January 2011 - 06:12 PM

I have been told that Clojure is *hot* right now. And with all the talk about Clojure right here in DIC, it got me a bit interested in it. Where can i find some resources on Clojure - from setup/installation to advanced stuff? I was looking for some information on Google, but doesn't tell how to install/setup, and assumes a bit of knowledge of LISP already. I will accept books as resources. Thank you in advance.
Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Clojure - Where can i find resources?

• The Ninjaducky
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Clojure - Where can i find resources?

Posted 13 January 2011 - 06:23 PM

Moved to functional programming to get more attention by FP users. I somehow managed to get it installed myself, but I probably did it some wrong way. Anyway, if you have windows, install Clojure Box (Google it). It's the simplest way to go on windows. As for Linux, there are a variety of options, which I will let someone more experienced than I am answer.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Lover
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Clojure - Where can i find resources?

Posted 14 January 2011 - 04:20 AM

Check out my resources thread that's pinned in this topic. It, quite literally, should answer every one of your questions. There are links to books and guides for getting set up with build tools and editors and all that noise. If you have any more specific questions, feel free to post them! :)
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1