3 Replies - 2215 Views - Last Post: 15 January 2011 - 11:14 PM Rate Topic: -----

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

unit testing tools

Posted 15 January 2011 - 03:49 AM

hi everybody. I'm doing some research for the best testing tools for unit testing C# application. I know one of it is the latest Visual Studio 2010, but i still need to make some comparison whether there are any other testing tools out there that is also good enough for unit testing the C# application. No matter whether it is an open source or licensed tools. But if it licensed, i hope it has a trial version that i can use it to do the unit testing.

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: unit testing tools

• Saucy!
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: unit testing tools

Posted 15 January 2011 - 05:24 AM

What's wrong with NUnit? That's a pretty standard Unit Testing app for .NET code.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 15 January 2011 - 07:49 AM

yeah. I'm still trying to understand the NUnit unit testing framework. But anyone came across any article or reliable user review about the top 10 best unit testing tools for C# application? I just want to make it as guideline to go through each of it and compare it by myself.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• using System.Linq;
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 15 January 2011 - 11:14 PM

Here is something for your situation. Although applied to Visual Studio 2005, most of the article is still actual. If you're going to start working with unit testing, you have three major choices:

Also, this list might be helpful.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1