Please note that this thread will be heavily moderated to remove questions, discussions, and spam. Questions belong in their own thread, discussion belongs in the C# Programmer's Lounge, and spam doesn't belong at all.
Perhaps our best resource is our current work-in-progress:
Learning C# Series
It's a planned list of tutorials that's a learning path for new developers. We've filled many in, and even screencasted one of them. They're open to contribution, so respond on the thread if you feel like writing one.
FIRST AND FOREMOST: Read this tutorial on finding what you need by searching the internet.
Other DIC .NET Forums (please put your questions in the appropriate forum)
note: We now have a tutorial for the MSDN: The Basic Guide to the MSDN. Please read this if the MSDN doesn't make much sense to you.
- Visual C# on the MSDN
- General Reference for the .NET Framework
- Design Guidelines for Developing Class Libraries
- Naming Guidelines
- C# Keywords
- C# Operators
- C# Access Modifiers
- C# Generics
- Constraints on Generic Type Parameters
- Visual C# Developer Center
- Enterprise Library
- 101 LINQ Samples
- How to: Use a Thread Pool
- How to: Write Text to a File
- How to: Read Text from a File
- How to: Simulate Mouse and Keyboard Events in Code
Frequently linked DIC Tutorials, Snippets, and Links
- </dream.in.code> C# Tutorials
- How to format your code before posting it.
- Quick and easy custom events
- Bulding an application - Part 1
- Building an application - Part 2
- Passing values between forms
- Debugging tutorial
- Password handling tutorial
- Calculator tutorial
- Cross thread calls tutorial
- Serial port communication
- (de)Compression tutorial
- Adding sound to your C# application
- Working with environmental variables
- Browsing for a file using OpenFileDialog
- Loading assemblies by reflection
- C# application deployment project
- Visual Studio Keyboard Shortcuts
- How do I show both Forms and a Console?
- Understanding Interfaces
Development Tools and Addins
- Visual Studio Express (2010 & 2008)
- Mono (Cross-platform C# .NET)
- SharpDeveloper - C# IDE
- JetBrains ReSharper - VS Add-in
- dotTrace Profiler - Code Profiling
- DevExpress CodeRush - VS Add-in
- CodeSmith - .NET Source Code Generator
- SciTech Software .NET Memory Profiler
- .NET Reflector
- Visual Studio 2010 | Mercurial | BitBucket - Complete Workflow Tutorial
Other useful sites/articles/links
- The old DIC C# Reference List
- C# 4 Specification
- Threading in C# Ebook by Albahari
- What is Lexical Scoping? NEW!
This list is and will continue to be a work in progress. Feel free to add anything you'd like in the comments. But keep in mind that your post will be removed if you're asking a question, starting a discussion, or spamming your blog. If you add a useful link, we'll update the main lists.