2 Replies - 279 Views - Last Post: 01 February 2011 - 09:15 PM

• Lux Ex Tenebris
  • member icon

• View blog

Hi guys, newbie JAVA programmer here

Posted 01 February 2011 - 09:04 PM

Hey everyone, feel free to move this post if its not in the right place.

I wanted to say howdy to anyone else out there doing the teach yourself java thing and see if there is a best forum or thread already in place for anyone else like me who wants to talk and share ideas (and the pain!) and support the group.

I'm reading more than half a dozen hard copy and ebooks on the laptop as I'm doing everything I can to ramp up as fast as humanly possible to program in JAVA; I'm contemplating publishing a blog about the entire experience. I'm wondering if my built-in user blog here at DIC would be a good place to do that..

Anyhoo, give a shout, I'd like to hear from anyone else learning java on your own or in the class room or in any style or fashion. Post up some info yo.

Guy

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Hi guys, newbie JAVA programmer here

• The Ninjaducky
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Hi guys, newbie JAVA programmer here

Posted 01 February 2011 - 09:08 PM

Hello badjava,

I see that you've been here for a while, but are posting again for Java. Regardless, I think I'll move this to Introduce Yourself forum. For your personal situation, I would set up a blog. It sounds like the experience will be very interesting to say the least. I hope to help you where I can!

See you round!
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Lux Ex Tenebris
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Hi guys, newbie JAVA programmer here

Posted 01 February 2011 - 09:15 PM

View PostDogstopper, on 01 February 2011 - 11:08 PM, said:

Hello badjava,

I see that you've been here for a while, but are posting again for Java. Regardless, I think I'll move this to Introduce Yourself forum. For your personal situation, I would set up a blog. It sounds like the experience will be very interesting to say the least. I hope to help you where I can!

See you round!

Thanks Dog! I'm going to like replying to that handle :)

Yeah I've been a member here for a long time now but I've been inactive for-ever. I am just now getting back to my true passion of programming and my flavor of choice: Java.

I'll post all the gruesome details on the blog, thanks for the advice and the help.

I have to run now, being chased out of my fav wifi spot for closing time, but I'll be getting the blog going and posting up a storm.

I look forward to seeing you around the site Dog :)

Guy
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1