7 Replies - 635 Views - Last Post: 18 February 2011 - 01:50 PM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Answer My QUESTION and delete My account THANKS

Posted 18 February 2011 - 08:15 AM

Hi and hello who is the admin i don't know .
some day ago i post a question of encryption and i almost done more than half of my problem .
Problem is that they block my question i just ask that please i don't know further how to do more ,
i saw and i even see that most of the people just name the topic this is my question and challenging problem what actually they were asking from you? exactly the same thing the answer of their question you told me that I AM NOT SHOWING ANY EFFORT HUH ...... Why people come here? for some help for the solution of their little problem i am doing BS and you think that in MY BACHELOR HOOD I WILL GET THE HOME WORK ?? Most of the people are biased .. My english is not soo good but i think this will make you understand what i want to say .

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Answer My QUESTION and delete My account THANKS

#2 modi123_1  Icon User is online

• Suitor #2
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Answer My QUESTION and delete My account THANKS

Posted 18 February 2011 - 08:36 AM

POPULAR

Speaking for only myself, I looked at that thread multiple times and did feel you were lacking. Sure you have an input from the user and a shell of a loop, but the meat of the problem - the actual encryption - was never even attempted.

You kept saying "I DON"T KNOW FURTHER HOW TO ENCRYPTION THANKS" - well what should you do? Research! A cursory google search comes up with this link:
http://lmgtfy.com/?q...ryption+c%2B%2B

Throwing your hands up and saying you don't know how to continue, for me, was the nail in the coffin that you were only looking for someone to do the work for you. That's part of the education process, right? You find a problem you are not familiar with or have an immediate solution. Stop, think, research, investigate, and collect NEW data to make a solution up. Adapt, overcome, achieve!

Any ways, that is my view on your post.

I cannot comment on other threads that are similar.

i am doing BS and you think that in MY BACHELOR HOOD I WILL GET THE HOME WORK

As a person who went through college - yes. I would think that your homework you get you should be able to investigate and create solutions to.
Was This Post Helpful? 7
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 18 February 2011 - 08:48 AM

Why i came here? because MY EFFORT WAS GOING IN VAIN .... i tried and showed that code to others as well , WHEN I STUCK THEN I WROTE THAT ... NO ONE WILL COME HERE FOR RUNNING CODE AND WILL TELL YOU THAT SEE MY CODE THIS IS RUNNING FINE BRAVO ... A PEOPLE HAVE PROBLEMS THAT IS WHY THEY DISCUSS .

and i know how to use GOOGLE and other things . THANKS
Was This Post Helpful? -5
  • +
  • -

#4 modi123_1  Icon User is online

• Suitor #2
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 18 February 2011 - 09:10 AM

POPULAR

Fair enough. Again, this is all my personal views on the subject.

If that was the direction you wanted - general discussion on the nature of encryption and what not - then that is fine. But your title explicitly said "solve it plz .". I took that as "I want the code and I did not care to investigate or research the problem further" or simply put "give me the code so I do not have to learn".

Sure your code did run fine - it was a basic user input and a for loop. That's the first three weeks of "intro to programming" right there. What wasn't working (or even shown to be attempted) was the tricky part - the encryption. My philosophy is if you are making code to satisfy the "good faith effort" then be it the important part. I mean sure anyone can put in "int foo = 1;" and say "there's my code! Now solve for me a clone of Mario Brothers!".

As an aside encryption is a large area of to cover, right? Nothing was specified on what *sort* of encryption you were looking for. If you had questions on specific types or levels of complexity that would have helped your cause. Do you just want a string reversed? In Pig Latin? Ceaser cipher? MD5 with a mutant blowfish add on to stop rainbow tables? Since it was not stated I took that as it was implied you really did not look into the 'encryption' part far enough.

Oh well. What's done is done. Do you want to start a discussion on encryption now, or do you want someone to still "solve it plz"?
Was This Post Helpful? 6
  • +
  • -

#5 macosxnerd101  Icon User is online

• Self-Trained Economist
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 18 February 2011 - 09:35 AM

POPULAR

View Postmuhammadlodhi, on 17 February 2011 - 02:03 PM, said:

View PostJackOfAllTrades, on 16 February 2011 - 11:51 AM, said:

And don't forget the need to wrap around at the end of your alphabet array.

Dont know further .
can you do it thanks

These were your exact words from the question, which is why it was removed. If you are willing to work in good faith to resolve your problem, you are welcome to open a new thread. Our members are happy to point you in the right direction and help you debug. But it is up to you to actually debug your code with their suggestions, and ask questions seeking clarification when you do not understand. We will not simply fix your code and hand you a working solution. If you simply want someone to simply fix your homework, then there is a site for that: Liveperson.com.
Was This Post Helpful? 5
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 18 February 2011 - 01:03 PM

View Postmodi123_1, on 18 February 2011 - 04:10 PM, said:

Fair enough. Again, this is all my personal views on the subject.

If that was the direction you wanted - general discussion on the nature of encryption and what not - then that is fine. But your title explicitly said "solve it plz .". I took that as "I want the code and I did not care to investigate or research the problem further" or simply put "give me the code so I do not have to learn".

Sure your code did run fine - it was a basic user input and a for loop. That's the first three weeks of "intro to programming" right there. What wasn't working (or even shown to be attempted) was the tricky part - the encryption. My philosophy is if you are making code to satisfy the "good faith effort" then be it the important part. I mean sure anyone can put in "int foo = 1;" and say "there's my code! Now solve for me a clone of Mario Brothers!".

As an aside encryption is a large area of to cover, right? Nothing was specified on what *sort* of encryption you were looking for. If you had questions on specific types or levels of complexity that would have helped your cause. Do you just want a string reversed? In Pig Latin? Ceaser cipher? MD5 with a mutant blowfish add on to stop rainbow tables? Since it was not stated I took that as it was implied you really did not look into the 'encryption' part far enough.

Oh well. What's done is done. Do you want to start a discussion on encryption now, or do you want someone to still "solve it plz"?

NO NO NEVA BECAUSE ME LEAVING DREAM IN CODE >>>> Thanks for big lecture ...

View Postmacosxnerd101, on 18 February 2011 - 04:35 PM, said:

View Postmuhammadlodhi, on 17 February 2011 - 02:03 PM, said:

View PostJackOfAllTrades, on 16 February 2011 - 11:51 AM, said:

And don't forget the need to wrap around at the end of your alphabet array.

Dont know further .
can you do it thanks

These were your exact words from the question, which is why it was removed. If you are willing to work in good faith to resolve your problem, you are welcome to open a new thread. Our members are happy to point you in the right direction and help you debug. But it is up to you to actually debug your code with their suggestions, and ask questions seeking clarification when you do not understand. We will not simply fix your code and hand you a working solution. If you simply want someone to simply fix your homework, then there is a site for that: Liveperson.com.

NO NO NEVA BECAUSE ME LEAVING DREAM IN CODE >>>> Thanks for big lecture ...
Was This Post Helpful? -4
  • +
  • -

#7 modi123_1  Icon User is online

• Suitor #2
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 18 February 2011 - 01:31 PM

Well that is unfortunate you feel that way. If you feel differently please come back.

Hopefully the cats over at Daniweb can give you the code you are looking for.
Was This Post Helpful? 1
  • +
  • -

• Saucy!
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 18 February 2011 - 01:50 PM

Nah, looks like they're onto him too.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -