- The site is integrated with phpBB3
- Require payments to be made form Credit Card or Debit Card
- Require auto-rejection on bad payments
- The only thing for sale will be subscription to premium services, though I may need several types of subscription
- The site requires parameter feedback (ie - via $_POST) after payment, so that the site can update the databases and update the paying user's subscription status
- Obviously, I want to minimise overheads of payments, probably as a percentage rather than flat fee. Payments will probably be $20-30 each for a year's subscription, so there will be multiple small payments rather than large one-off payments.
I've had a look at the web sites for Zen Cart and OSCommerce, as well as the PayPal and TrustCommerce sites, but they all claim to be the best which is obviously not true. Anyone had experience installing shopping cart software in a phpBB3 environment, or selling subscriptions online?