also fooboo, i was unaware that people actually used an ngage. how do you enjoy your "sidetalkin"?
The N-Gage is the one you had to hold to your head like a taco or giant ear. This is the N-GageQD the next model on where the mic and speaker had been moved somewhere sensible. I don't actually use it for phonecalls, It's purely my mobile gaming machine and for testing stuff I write at work. I use the Treo as my actual phone.
1. Some other guy's wallet.
2. My own wallet.
3. Battered Vic Firth Drum sticks
4. Spare Cash
5. Crackle Black Zippo
7. Clean whites socks
8. Blank CDs wrapped in paper x 4
9. Laser engraved iPod Nano in custom made iSock
10. Writing utensils
11. Div frame layouts for a website project
12. Destroyed notebook used to pre-blog in classes.
13. Pile of misc. papers : usually found in my jeans' right back pocket.
14. Kiwi gloss and clothe
15. Gateway 14" MX 3410H laptop
16. Logitech Click! Mouse
17. A handful of computer chipz!
also i failed to mention that i carry not one, but TWO 1Gig thumbdrives with me, one on my work badge/lanyard, for work purposes, and another on my keychain which is all me, but i am also deathly afraid of losing and checking to make sure its still attached constantly.
I HATE having wet feet. And in Canadian winter when you live somewhere where there is very little snowplows around, wet feet are pretty common.
Oh and BTW, I understand your paranoia about losing a thumb drive. I have misplaced mine countless times because of misdesigned pant pockets and a weak ass lanyard metal thingy. But having all that stuff over it in my left front pocket helps a lot.
This post has been edited by max302: 07 December 2006 - 04:01 PM