Create a folder called
1. Write the source code for the TimeServer and the TimeClient application classes described in Section 8 of the lecture notes and compile them. The TimeServer class uses TimeData objects and therefore put the source file for the TimeData class into the same folder before compiling TimeServer. Note: you were supposed to create the source code for the TimeData class in Exercises 3/(1)
• Both applications should satisfy the specification given in Section 8.
• The code for TimeServer should follow the outline code given in Section 8.
• Both applications should produce outputs similar to the samples given in Section 8.
• Source files should be commented so that I (or anybody else reasonably familiar with Java) can figure what the code is doing.
2. Test TimeServer and TimeClient by first starting a copy of TimeServer and then three copies of TimeClient. All four programs should be executed on the same computer in different command prompt windows.
Describe and discuss the results of the testing briefly in a Notepad text file called Testing.txt . Do not forget to put this file in your folder for Assignment 1.
Page 1 of 1
java source code for the TimeServer and the TimeClient
1 Replies - 1006 Views - Last Post: 07 December 2006 - 10:54 AM
Replies To: java
Page 1 of 1