1 Replies - 720 Views - Last Post: 21 February 2011 - 01:34 PM

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Mootools Error in code!

Posted 21 February 2011 - 12:48 PM

I am using Mootools in my code and on my error console im getting an error on this line and i dont know why?>
"el.set is not a function" is the error I'm getting.

el=$(el);return(!props||!el)?el:el.set(props);}});var Elements=new Class({initialize:function(elements){return(elements)?$extend(elements,this):this;}});Elements.extend=function(props){for(var prop in props){this.prototype[prop]=props[prop];this[prop]=$native.generic(prop);}};function $(el){if(!el)return null;if(el.htmlElement)return Garbage.collect(el);if([window,document].contains(el))return el;var type=$type(el);if(type=='string'){el=document.getElementById(el);type=(el)?'element':false;}

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Mootools Error in code!

• Programming Theoretician
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Mootools Error in code!

Posted 21 February 2011 - 01:34 PM

You will need to show us the code you have written to utilize the mootools framework. This is typically where your error is going to be, not in the framework itself. In other words if you called a function that takes an integer with a string instead, the error line may appear in the function but the real error is that you called the function with a string instead of an integer.

So show us HOW you are using mootools in your page and perhaps there we can see what the problem might be. :)
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1