Page 1 of 1

2 Replies - 644 Views - Last Post: 26 February 2011 - 10:21 AM

• Jawsome++;
  • member icon

• View blog

Never Received Kudos Prize

Posted 25 February 2011 - 06:56 AM

Hi all,

This post is in regard to a Kudos reward I have yet to receive from September 2010. The purpose of myself bringing attention to this matter is not to nag or complain, but to see if anyone else has had similar issues. I have been quite patient and attempted to contact Skyhawk in addition to some of the other very helpful team members here on <DIC>. Having previously limited correspondence with Skyhawk, I can tell the man is very busy and I do not like to pester people with small problems such as these.

However, I have not received anything as of today and am curious why and if others have experienced the same problem. If the ones on the forum higher up than myself could please bring it to his attention I would be very much obliged, as I was the rightful winner for the September Kudos contest and simply would like to claim my prize.

Any feedback would be very much appreciated.

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Never Received Kudos Prize

• Programming Theoretician
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Never Received Kudos Prize

Posted 26 February 2011 - 10:19 AM

I am sure he is a little buy scuba diving and all (hard life) but hopefully he will give you what you DESERVE! haha (I wrote this to also give your post a bump and hopefully it will draw some attention).

:)
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Head DIC Head
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Never Received Kudos Prize

Posted 26 February 2011 - 10:21 AM

Hey man PM me about it, I think you were the one that didn't have paypal and I had my bank issue you a check yes? I don't think I ever saw it clear.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1