But it got me thinking. And wondering. What process do you use when you get stuck on something or are trying something new.
- I try/experiment following the standard way something similar is done in C# or the .NET framwork.
- If that fails, I try some common sense variations.
- If that fails I resort to RTFM and look it up on MSDN.
- If that fails I Google like all get out.
- If that fails, then I figure I won't totally embarrass myself by posting a question for others.
This post has been edited by tlhIn`toq: 28 February 2011 - 04:50 PM