1 Replies - 1627 Views - Last Post: 12 December 2006 - 06:32 PM Rate Topic: -----

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

usb hub interrupt software solution

Posted 12 December 2006 - 12:02 PM

I am programming a scoring system for my photography federation using 3 numeric keypads feeding into a usb hub, then to a laptop, then to a digital projector. I can capture the 3 judges scores and display and total them easily with a keypress but I would like to record which judge put in what score. Right now whoever puts in a score first gets the
first keypress and the first score box on the screen and of course it is different every time.There is a SOFTWARE
SOLUTION to this problem. We purchased and are using a program which captures which of the 3 keypads sent what score thru the hub. We use it to score our slide and print competitions and it runs perfectly on both our desktop and laptop machines with no hardware re-configurations. We have no idea what language it is written in, only that it is a tiny exe
file. The program is a stand alone......that is it merely displays the scores on the laptop which are then recorded by
hand. We would like to incorporate the concept into our automated digital competition program. How do we program it in VB 4.

Raaah

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: usb hub interrupt software solution

• "Super Sentai Knight Of DawN"
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: usb hub interrupt software solution

Posted 12 December 2006 - 06:32 PM

used ports...All language had that!?
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +