2 Replies - 929 Views - Last Post: 07 March 2011 - 11:24 AM

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Please Rate my website and hit the "like" button

Posted 07 March 2011 - 09:49 AM

Hi all can you please review my website and hit the Facebook like button at the top please :D Web Design Crawley

Thanks
Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Please Rate my website and hit the "like" button

• Programming Theoretician
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Please Rate my website and hit the "like" button

Posted 07 March 2011 - 10:26 AM

No one likes a "Please click my like button" beggar. Just for future reference.

The site is ok but needs quite a bit of polish. Give some of your graphics a bit more depth and go beyond the simple color schemes. Add some gradients, add some shadows add a little dimensions and watch some of the white space. Claiming to be a web design company people are going to expect a bit more beyond the site that anyone can put together. They are going to be looking for a higher level of professionalism. If you don't already have a graphic designer on the team, I suggest you find one.

Overall it is ok. Just work on the polishing up of the graphics and you will be in a much better position to attract users.

Oh and btw, if you are going to advertise SEO services, it would be advisable to first make sure that typing "web design crawley" actually show your site in the first page of search results.

;)
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: Please Rate my website and hit the "like" button

Posted 07 March 2011 - 11:24 AM

lol thanks for the heads up. take it you didnt "like it" then :)

I went for the simple colours to make it look fun, there is a gradient in the main nav bar. But I do see what you mean, apart from the homepage the rest of the pages are a bit basic.

It is a brand new site and company just launched the website its a one man band at the moment. hence why im not 1st on google for that keyword
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1