re-released my website

Page 1 of 1

4 Replies - 1478 Views - Last Post: 02 March 2007 - 09:15 PM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

envisagecreations.com

Posted 24 December 2006 - 07:29 PM

Hey guys,

What do you think of the new version of my website?

http://envisagecreations.com

Best Regards,
Luke
Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: envisagecreations.com

• Head DIC Head
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: envisagecreations.com

Posted 26 December 2006 - 11:37 AM

I like it. Transitions are cool, the only thing that bugged me was the font choice for the first menu. Not sure it fits. Honestly don't have a better recommendation, but I think it may be that you are using 1 font in the logo, another for the description, and a third for the menu title. Might be to many...

Overall, good job!
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Dirty Technophile
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 26 December 2006 - 09:15 PM

I agree.

The site looks great,however it appears that your trying to go for a lot of styles at once. I mean you have somewhat a grunge looking background, a big 'Web 2.0' look in terms of fonts and such. You have some nice smooth fonts mixed with at least 1 that really doesn't fit.

The smooth fonts look good, the logo, and text looks nice, maybe use the same font used in the logo for the title of the other pages.

The 'return' link at the bottom is nice but I would like to see the logo be clickable also to return to the main page, the return link may not be easy to find for some users.

The copyright text at the bottom could be smaller, less bold, again somewhat mismatching the overall feel of the site. I noticed the copyright before I noticed the return link.

The transitions look really great and the sound gave the site a cool feel. The layout, colors, and such are awesome.

I think you have something great going here, just need to define what style you want to present a bit more clearly.

Nice work.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Head
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 27 December 2006 - 08:19 AM

I like it. Like Sky said, the transitions are cool. I, like Marko, found myself clicking on the logo only to see nothing happen. lol. But, I like.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 02 March 2007 - 09:15 PM

yes, the difference in fonts destroys the web 2.0 feel. love the transitions, inability to click home logo also irked me. Didn't like the white bar on the bottom...I'd go for more of a blue - it takes away from the contrast of the animation.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1