Nibiru/Planet X 2012

• (2 Pages)
  • +

23 Replies - 776 Views - Last Post: 24 March 2011 - 10:22 AM

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Nibiru/Planet X 2012

Posted 23 March 2011 - 10:40 PM

Hello. I'm sure most of you have heard the rumor that world is going to end in 2012 based on the ending of a Mayan calender. I STRONGLY believe this to be true. I'm a believer that our sun has a binary companion which orbit near each other every 6000 or so years. Late 2011 is when I think the chaos will start happening.

Like our sun, the binary companion to our sun has several planets around it. I believe there are 6 or 7 planets, the last planet is Nibiru. When this companion sun crosses near ours, so will the planets around it. Nibiru is the planet that is believed to cause chaos on earth by making the sun do crazy things and causing earthquakes, maybe even a pole shift.

If you've never heard of this before, I'm sure I sound crazy right now. Please look into it yourself and open your mind. This is not only a real possibility but something that is actually going to happen... soon.

I'm creating a Nibiru / Planet X community site for people to collaborate ideas and different opinions, as well as share evidence, photos and videos. There will also be a forum with topics covering all things related to Nibiru/Planet X.

It's in the works and going to be up within a month. I'm trying to get the word out now though so that when the site is up, hopefully ill already have interested people. This event is happening soon (late 2011) and this site will give people insight, coping skills, and hopefully good strategy to try to survive the event and after.

Anyone be interested in joining a site like this?

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Nibiru/Planet X 2012

• or something bad...real bad.
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Nibiru/Planet X 2012

Posted 23 March 2011 - 11:37 PM

I think you're a moron.

a.) For a planet to exhibit a significant gravitational force on earth and not be in our solar system it would have to be FUCKING HUGE.
b.) If it were something FUCKING HUGE, we'd be able to see it in the night sky.

Stop perpetrating pseudo-science bullshit.

I STRONGLY believe this to be true.

Prove to me that this is a valid scientific theory and not just some conspiracy theory bull shite.

This post has been edited by Dark_Nexus: 23 March 2011 - 11:48 PM

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 24 March 2011 - 12:01 AM

I realize it should be visible now, some people some places are already seeing it. It's going to become much more visible and noticeable to the naked eye in the next few months.

Prove to me that this is a valid scientific theory and not just some conspiracy theory bull shite.

Take a look into it yourself and decide what you believe / don't believe.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• or something bad...real bad.
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 24 March 2011 - 12:29 AM

I don't believe it because there is no evidence to support it. You are going to feel really silly come new years 2013.

EDIT:
Ok here's the real reason I am immediately skeptical. The idea of this "Planet X" originated from some crazy conspiracy theory bitch in Wisconsin who claimed to be visited by aliens when she was a child. She also thought the comet Hale-Bopp was some big government cover up to distract us from "Planet X." Then, doomsday cultist/conspiracy groups hijacked the idea and adapted it to the MANY 2012 doomsday theories. "Planet X" was originally supposed to destroy us at some point in 2003.

Yeah. That's credible and believable.

This post has been edited by Dark_Nexus: 24 March 2011 - 12:49 AM

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 24 March 2011 - 12:33 AM

nexus, dude, do you go to nmt? ME TOO! THIS IS HONESTLY DESTINY. CAN YOU HELP ME IN C? :D?
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Lover

• View blog

Posted 24 March 2011 - 03:16 AM

View Postbmcginnis, on 23 March 2011 - 10:40 PM, said:

Hello. I'm sure most of you have heard the rumor that world is going to end in 2012 based on the ending of a Mayan calender.

Problem #1: The Mayan Calender has ended every year since 2004, because while we can vaguely interpret it, we can't actually read it.

Problem #2: According to the Mayan worldview, the world ended every 20 years. The Mayan "End of the world" was a numerical system similar to the tracking of segments of 100 years (centuries). In none of the Mayan ends of the world did the world actually end.

I STRONGLY believe this to be true. I'm a believer that our sun has a binary companion which orbit near each other every 6000 or so years. Late 2011 is when I think the chaos will start happening.

The chaos has been confirmed as happening for at least the last 4,000 years. You're a little late to the party.

Like our sun, the binary companion to our sun has several planets around it. I believe there are 6 or 7 planets, the last planet is Nibiru. When this companion sun crosses near ours, so will the planets around it. Nibiru is the planet that is believed to cause chaos on earth by making the sun do crazy things and causing earthquakes, maybe even a pole shift.

If such a thing existed we would (among other things) not be able to predict the orbits of planets. So far, there is no evidence of this.

If you've never heard of this before, I'm sure I sound crazy right now. Please look into it yourself and open your mind. This is not only a real possibility but something that is actually going to happen... soon.

I'm creating a Nibiru / Planet X community site for people to collaborate ideas and different opinions, as well as share evidence, photos and videos. There will also be a forum with topics covering all things related to Nibiru/Planet X.

It's in the works and going to be up within a month. I'm trying to get the word out now though so that when the site is up, hopefully ill already have interested people. This event is happening soon (late 2011) and this site will give people insight, coping skills, and hopefully good strategy to try to survive the event and after.

Even if this were credible- which it most sincerely is not- I would rather be blindsided and dead than piss away my last days on a second rate web site with a bunch of conspiracy nutjobs, worrying about idiot things like 'messages from the stars that warned us of this'.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 24 March 2011 - 03:18 AM

View PostChoscura, on 24 March 2011 - 03:16 AM, said:

View Postbmcginnis, on 23 March 2011 - 10:40 PM, said:

Hello. I'm sure most of you have heard the rumor that world is going to end in 2012 based on the ending of a Mayan calender.

Problem #1: The Mayan Calender has ended every year since 2004, because while we can vaguely interpret it, we can't actually read it.

Problem #2: According to the Mayan worldview, the world ended every 20 years. The Mayan "End of the world" was a numerical system similar to the tracking of segments of 100 years (centuries). In none of the Mayan ends of the world did the world actually end.

I STRONGLY believe this to be true. I'm a believer that our sun has a binary companion which orbit near each other every 6000 or so years. Late 2011 is when I think the chaos will start happening.

The chaos has been confirmed as happening for at least the last 4,000 years. You're a little late to the party.

If such a thing existed we would (among other things) not be able to predict the orbits of planets. So far, there is no evidence of this.

Even if this were credible- which it most sincerely is not- I would rather be blindsided and dead than piss away my last days on a second rate web site with a bunch of conspiracy nutjobs, worrying about idiot things like 'messages from the stars that warned us of this'.

M-M-M-M-M-M-MONSTER KILLLL! LOL
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Regular

• View blog

Posted 24 March 2011 - 03:42 AM

I would like to quote one of my favourite books here.

it's from "Wizards first rule" of the Sword of truth series.

People are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want it to be true; or they're afraid it's true.

Given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe its true, or because they're afraid it might be true. Peoples' heads are full of knowledge, facts and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

damn those books apply to everything. :P
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Lover

• View blog

Posted 24 March 2011 - 05:36 AM

Well I think all you people are in denial. I don't care what all the highly qualified astronomers in the world agree on, there's clearly enough people on the internet who believe in this to make it fact.

bmcginnis, I would love to join your website and benefit from the wonderful service you are providing, but unfortunately I traded my computer for bottled water and canned sardines.

If anyone wants me I'll be in my bomb shelter.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• I don't care
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 24 March 2011 - 06:09 AM

View Postbmcginnis, on 24 March 2011 - 12:40 AM, said:

Hello. I'm sure most of you have heard the rumor that world is going to end in 2012 based on the ending of a Mayan calender. I STRONGLY believe this to be true. I'm a believer that our sun has a binary companion which orbit near each other every 6000 or so years. Late 2011 is when I think the chaos will start happening.

Posted Image

Everyone that believes this crap will wake up the day after it's going to 'go down' and feel like a bunch of jack asses.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Regular

• View blog

Posted 24 March 2011 - 06:11 AM

no, they will probably come up with a bunch more lies that confirm they were actually right. but some aliens prevented the disaster just to be nice.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• I'm a cheeseburger
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 24 March 2011 - 06:25 AM

About the Mayan Calendar... ending.

The TV Show "Raising Hope" put it best when the character of the father said:

"yeah well, my 'hot girls on snow-mobiles' calendar only goes up to December. Does that mean the world is going to end? Nooo, it just means my 'hot girls on tractors' calendar is on its way!"

3:20
http://www.hulu.com/...oses#s-p1-so-i0
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Lover

• View blog

Posted 24 March 2011 - 06:38 AM

Haha yeah, he does a good job, that show's not half bad. I like hot girls on things.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• XNArchitect
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 24 March 2011 - 07:26 AM

For those that might be interested in a related story that I find very interesting but do not believe in, I'd suggest checking out The 12th Planet by Zecharia Sitchin. It tells the tale of the inhabitants of the planet Nibiru called the Anunnaki and how the Anunnaki came to what we now call Earth after Nibiru collided with Tiamat, a planet between Mars and Jupiter that was destroyed during the collision, forming the asteroid belt, Earth, our moon, and numerous comets. One of Nibiru's moons is claimed to have collided with Tiamat shortly after Nibiru did, which pushed what was left of the planet towards the sun. The half of the planet that was left became what we call Earth today as well as a smaller piece breaking off and becoming our moon. After this collision, the Anunnaki began to migrate to the Earth in order to mine minerals, especially gold. The Anunnaki grew tired of the hard work, and through their highly advanced technology, created a new species of inferior beings to the hard work for them. These slaves became the human race.

Sitchin claims that his book(s) are based on Sumerian legends of the gods and the creation of everything.

I'll say it again, I don't believe any of this, but I do find the stories fascinating, and if you're into this sort of pseudohistory type of thing, then you might find it an interesting read.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#15 NeoTifa  Icon User is online

• Whorediot
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 24 March 2011 - 07:37 AM

Isn't Tiamat a boss in one of the Final Fantasies or something? Also, doomsday theories suck in general, but this is the worst piece of .... that I've ever read.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• (2 Pages)
  • +